Dentistry of the Future
This is the most versatile, dynamic, comprehensive and intensive DTC course.
It’s a four-part course taught over four consecutive weekends with multiple HANDS-ON, L-PRF, CBCT Digital Scanning, Treatment Planning, and Surgical Live Demonstration. The most attractive feature of the segment is the Live Implant Placement on patients.
This course is aimed to discuss decisive elements in Implant Dentistry, accompanied with surgical services which we will provide to the attending doctors at their practices once the course is finished. This is an exciting opportunity for both dentists with and without experience in Implant Dentistry.
Each Level includes:
- 16 CE Credits
- Certificate of Attendance from DTC
- All course Materials and Consumables Required for the Hands-On Practice
- Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Cocktail
After completing the course we expect our course to provide the dentists enough confidence not only to present a treatment plan case, but also to place an implant and the planned restoration including the techniques involved in bone grafting and biomodifiers as L-PRF.
Implant Dentistry & L-PRF
May 19-20, 2017 (Spanish)
August 25-26, 2017 (English)
Simple to Complex Implant Placement
June 9-10, 2017 (Spanish)
September 15-16, 2017 (English)
Multiple Implants and Restoration
July 21-22, 2017 (Spanish)
October 20-21, 2017 (English)REGISTER NOW!
Bone Grafting and Sinus Lift
August 18-19, 2017 (Spanish)
November 10-11, 2017 (English)
Dental Implant Surgical Training:
- Surgery will be on a Friday morning and evening based an individual tutoring
- Surgeries conducted simultaneously in Dental Design Specialists (Kendall- Miami) and Smiles Plus (Homestead)
- Implants (1 to 3 ) to be placed are included.