FLATONE ABUTMENT SYSTEM / Innovative Design in Full-Arch Fixed Reconstruction
(A Screw Retained Bridge NOT a Hybrid Denture)
September 8-9, 2017
- Highly Esthetic Full-Arch Reconstruction
- NOT a Screw Denture Course.
- Full Arch Dental Reconstruction: Mandible or Maxilla.
- Bridge Dental Restoration Naturally Emerging Dentition.
- Bone Augmentation NOT a Bone Destruction Protocol.
- Dental Bridge Delivered within 24-72 hours.
This two day course is designed based on FlatOne® Abutment System for full-mouth rehabilitation cases using cross-arch stabilization. This in depth seminar and workshop is designed to present a comprehensive overview of both clinical and laboratory aspects. This conservative protocol includes augmentation instead of bone structure reductions.
The FlatOne Abutment system is characterized by having a broad, flat occlusal table. This eliminates the need for parallelism and is ideal for screw-retained bridges and bar cases.
The participants will follow documented cases from the diagnosis and treatment planning phases through the surgical phase to the laboratory and restorative phases.
Attendees at the end of the course should be able to:
- Select and identify patients eligible for this type of treatment.
- Conduct CT/CBCT & model studies to plan surgical and prosthetic restoration.
- Coordinate with dental laboratory the timely transitional restoration.
- Implement surgical and prosthetic plan.
- Deliver a full bridge in a short period of time (72 hours in most cases).
- Troubleshoot cases.
Course participants should be adept to performing all phases of full-arch reconstructions: including surgical and prosthetic procedures.REGISTER NOW!