This two day dental training course is designed based on FlatOne® Abutment System for full-mouth rehabilitation cases using cross-arch stabilization. This in depth seminar and workshop is designed to present a comprehensive overview of both clinical and laboratory aspects. This conservative protocol includes augmentation instead of bone structure reductions.
The FlatOne Abutment system is characterized by having a broad, flat occlusal table eliminating the need for parallelism and is ideal for screw-retained bridges and bar cases.
The participants will follow documented cases from the treatment planning phase all the way to surgical, laboratory and restorative phase.
Who should Attend?
- Dr. Juan Carlos Buitrago
- Dr. Lester Gil
Screw Retained Bridge NOT a Hybrid Denture
Attendees at the end of the course should be able to:
- Select and identify patients eligible for this type of treatment
- Conduct CT/CBCT & model studies to plan surgical and prosthetic restoration
- Coordinate with a dental laboratory the timely transitional restoration
- Implement surgical and prosthetic plan
- Deliver a full bridge a short period of time (72 hrs in most cases)
- Troubleshoot cases
- Hands-on Materials
- DTC Miami Certificate of Attendance
- Breakfast buffet, lunch and an evening cocktail