Sinus Lift Advanced ( 2017 – Dates to be announced )
The reduction of the alveolar bone height due to the pneumatization of the maxillary sinus decreases the possibility of the restoration of the edentulous posterior maxilla in most cases; in other cases severe atrophy of the anterior portion of the maxilla makes sinus augmentation/Lifting procedure the best way to allow restoration of the patient with either fix or removable prosthodontics. This course takes a look at both situations.
- Give participants the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to implement sinus augmentation as a daily procedure.
- Teach different approaches for the surgical procedures.
- Present the use of different grafting materials and autologous growth factors.
- Present Biomodifiers and Barriers: Different instruments and equipment to make the procedure easy and safe.
- Show how to minimize and manage complications.
- One Sinus Lift ( one-on-one )
- 16 CE Credits
- Certificate of attendance from DTC
- Breakfast, Lunch and Evening cocktail.
- All course materials and consumables required for the hands-on practice.