Screw Retained Bridge NOT a Hybrid Denture
FlatOne Abutment system is an innovative design in full-arch fixed reconstruction.
Who should Attend?
Clinicians who want to learn how to perform a full-arch reconstruction utilizing highly esthetic, screw retained metal or ceramic bridge instead of hybrid dentures.
This two day course is designed based on FlatOne® Abutment System for full-mouth rehabilitation cases using cross-arch stabilization. This in depth seminar and workshop is designed to present a comprehensive overview of both clinical and laboratory aspects. This conservative protocol includes augmentation instead of bone structure reductions.
The FlatOne Abutment system is characterized by having a broad, flat occlusal table eliminating the need for parallelism and is ideal for screw-retained bridges and bar cases.
The participants will follow documented cases from the treatment planning phase all the way to surgical, laboratory and restorative phase.
Attendees at the end of the course should be able to:
- Select and identify patients eligible for this type of treatment
- Conduct CT/CBCT & model studies to plan surgical and prosthetic restoration
- Coordinate with a dental laboratory the timely transitional restoration
- Implement surgical and prosthetic plan
- Deliver a full bridge a short period of time (72 hrs in most cases)
- Troubleshoot cases