Scientific Evidence & Clinical Applications
Dr. Nelson R. Pinto.
- Professor, Department of Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry , University of the Andes, UANDES, Santiago , Chile
- Visiting Professor Department of Oral Health Sciences / Periodontology , University Hospitals, Catholic University Leuven, Belgium.
- Founder and Chairman of the Research Center for Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering, Concepcion, Chile
- Leading expert on clinical applications of L-PRF in soft & hard tissue regeneration and wound healing.
- Active Private Practice specializing in advance Implant Dentistry .
- National and International Lecturer in Implant Dentistry and Tissue Regeneration ( + 400 conferences & courses )
- Several Awards in Clinical Oral Research Presentations.
- Developer of the “Natural Guided Regeneration Therapy” for Chronic Wounds management with L-PRF. Best Oral Research Presentation: 4th Congress of the World Union of Wound Healing Societies Yokohama , Japan . September 2- 6 - 2012.
- JWC-WUWHS AWARD 2016, Best Contribution to Clinical Research on Wound Healing- years 2012 to 2016. 5th Congress of World Union of Wound Healing Societies. September 25 – 29, 2016. Florence, Italy
- "Punyaarjan Humanitarian Service Award- 2018”. In recognition of his humanitarian services in the field of the chronic wounds healing and for his relevant technologies “Natural Guided Regeneration Therapy “ .
Tuition: $ 1250
REGISTER before July 17 and get $200 discount.
- 8 CE credits
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Certificate of attendance from DTC Miami-ADA CERP
- Breakfast buffet, snacks and lunch Buffet