This hands-on training sinus course explains how to restore a patient with severe atrophy in the anterior portion of the maxilla. Sinus lift has two different techniques, but this is one of the best ways to restore with either fix or removable prosthodontics. In most cases. the reduction of the aleveolar bone height due to the pneumatization of the maxillary sinus decreases the possibility of the restoration of the edentulous posters maxilla in most cases. This hands-on training sinus course takes a look at these situations.
Additionally, this dental training course discusses the concepts of bone grafting to maximize patient restoration. Learn about the techniques, benefits, and precautions of sinus lifting and bone grafting.
- Give participants the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to implement sinus augmentation as a daily procedure
- Teach different approaches for the surgical procedure
- Learn how to perform complete lateral windows as well Crestal approach Sinus Elevation.
- Present the use of different grafting materials and autologous growth factors
- Present Bio-Modifiers and barriers
- L-PRF, Titanium mesh, tenting screws bone graft
- Learn vertical and horizontal ridge augmentation in in both maxilla and mandible with sticky bone and Crestal approach
- The beauty of suturing
- Introduce equipment to make the procedure as easy and safe as possible
- Show how to minimize and manage complications
Early Bird Registration!
REGISTER before Aug 31,2019 and get $ 200 off.
- Hands-On ( Pig Jaws)
- Live Surgical Demonstration
- 16 CE credits
- Certificate of attendance from DTC Miami
- Breakfast, lunch and evening cocktail
- All course materials for the hands-on practice