This hands-on training sinus course explains how to restore a patient with severe atrophy in the anterior portion of the maxilla. Sinus lift has two different techniques, but this is one of the best ways to restore with either fix or removable prosthodontics. In most cases, the reduction of the aleveolar bone height due to the pneumatization of the maxillary sinus decreases the possibility of the restoration of the edentulous posters maxilla in most cases
- Give participants the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to implement sinus augmentation as a daily procedure
- Teach different approaches for the surgical procedure
- Learn how to perform complete lateral windows as well Crestal approach Sinus Elevation.
- Present the use of different grafting materials and autologous growth factors
- Present Bio-Modifiers and barriers
- The beauty of suturing
- Introduce equipment to make the procedure as easy and safe as possible
- Show how to minimize and manage complications
Each dentist has the opportunity to perform 2 sinus lifting on real patient.
- Hands-On ( Pig Jaws)
- Live Patient Training One-on-One mentoring
- 16 CE credits
- Certificate of attendance from Dental Training Center DTC Miami
- Breakfast & lunch
- All course materials for the hands-on practice. </h5>