A dental training course focused on teaching dental professionals the use of L-PRF, its benefits, how to obtain it and implement it in implant dentistry. The L-PRF course discusses how L-PRF is a natural and economic way to assist patients in healing from oral surgeries. L-PRF has healing components which make it a great matrix for bone grafting. Dentists will have the opportunity to do an L-PRF hands-on activity.
Considering that L-PRF has healing properties, it can also be used in aesthetic dentistry. Liquid plasma obtained from L-PRF is used for anti-aging techniques and hair growth applications. Learn more about this dental course schedule below.
L-PRF Hands-on Course
- An overview on L-PRF procedure
- Techniques on how to introduce this leading-edge technology into your practice
- Clinical case presentations
- Live demonstration and HANDS-ON
- Learn how to prepare all possible products derived from it like membrane plugs, fibrin clots and osseous gummy blocks
- Hair growth application
- Anti-aging, liquid plasma for lines of expression
- Dermotherapy using a plasma spray gun
- 8 CE credits
- 9 - 5 pm
- Materials and supplies for Hands-ON
- Certificate of attendance from DTC Miami
- Lunch and snacks