A dental training course focused on teaching dental professionals the use of L-PRF, its benefits, how to obtain it and implement it in implant dentistry. The L-PRF course discusses how L-PRF is a natural and economic way to assist patients in healing from oral surgeries. L-PRF has healing components which make it a great matrix for bone grafting. Dentists will have the opportunity to do an L-PRF hands-on activity.
Considering that L-PRF has healing properties, it can also be used in aesthetic dentistry. Liquid plasma obtained from L-PRF is used for anti-aging techniques and hair growth applications. In this dental training course, we introduce dentists to orofacial harmony concepts, facial symmetry and live demonstrations. Learn more about this dental course schedule below.
- Learn techniques on how to introduce this leading-edge technology into your practice
- Observe Live demo and HANDS-ON
- Learn how to prepare all possible products derived from it like membrane plugs, fibrin clots and osseous gummy blocks
- Learn how liquid plasma help for anti-aging of lines of expression
- 8 CE credits
- Materials and supplies for Hands-ON
- Certificate of attendance from Dental Training Center ADA CERP
- Breakfast buffet & lunch